Invitation to the second edition of training
We would like to invite you to the second edition of the online training within the Intensive International Training Programs. We offer 3 training blocks in English:
- IMPK 1 - Digitalization of production processes,
- IMPK 2 – Computer-aided research techniques – the interdisciplinary collaboration of scientific disciplines and industrial sectors,
- IMPK 3 - Distance work of industrial firms – improvement of methods and tools. Upon completion of the training, students receive a certificate of participation.
Apply, gain knowledge, improve your qualifications.
Visit the page How to apply to learn more about the recruitment process.
- IMPK 1 – until 28.02.2022
- IMPK 2 – until 25.04.2022
- IMPK 3 – until 13.06.2022
About the project
Details on the training courses are available on the project website: "Digital Industry: training for students" implemented under the SPINAKER NAWA Programme - Intensive International Training Programmes (IMPK). The programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund within the framework of the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development, a non-competitive project entitled ”Supporting the institutional capacity of Polish higher education institutions through the creation and implementation of international study programmes” (Action: 3.3 Internationalization of Polish higher education), specified in the application for project co-financing no. POWR.03.03.00-00-PN16/18.